PARTICIPANTS OF THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP
1. Company Klášterní hotel and restaurant Strahov s.r.o. registered office at Strahovské nádvoří 132/1, 118 00 Prague, the company is registered in the commercial register maintained by the municipal court in Prague, file number 349513 C (hereinafter referred to as "Hotel").
2. Customer – as a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the "customer") These conditions apply in general to all hotel guests and Agencies with whom a written contract for the provision of services has not been negotiated.
RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES:
1. Reservation of accommodation and other services at the hotel and confirmation of this reservation by the hotel is possible in writing, i.e. by email, via the website www.questenberg.cz or by telephone.
2. The reservation is considered valid and binding if the hotel confirms the reservation in writing to the customer by email or an automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online reservation system.
3. The reservation is completed by using a payment card or by paying a deposit in the amount of the ordered accommodation and services. Individual terms and conditions may apply.
4. In the event that the hotel or the customer does not fill the conditions stated in point 3., the hotel does not have to provide accommodation and services.
5. The information provided on the booking confirmation is binding for both parties.
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. The price is per room for one night.
2. VAT of 10% is included in the accommodation price.
3. The city tax of 50 CZK/person per night is not included in the price of accommodation.
4. Cancellation of a confirmed reservation can only be done in writing, i.e. by email. The exact way to cancel a reservation is determined by the reservation system that was used for the reservation.
5. When canceling a reservation that was entered through an external provider (e.g. booking.com), the reservation must also be canceled through this provider in the manner required by the provider and under the conditions of the reservation.
6. Changing the reservation, i.e. moving the ordered services to another date is considered cancellation of the original reservation and follows the same regime as cancellation of the reservation.
7. Accommodation can be paid for in cash, we accept the currency CZK. In the case of payment by credit/payment card, the amount will be charged in CZK.
8. According to the Sales Registration Act, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received sales with the tax administrator online, in the event of a technical failure, then within 48 hours at the latest.
9. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the customer card up to the total amount for the accommodation.
10. If the reservation is canceled more than 24 hours before arrival (in the case of a standard reservation), no cancellation fee will be charged.
11. In case of choosing a non-refundable reservation, the hotel has the right to charge 100% of the accommodation price at any time after the reservation has been made.
12. If the guest does not show up, the reservation is canceled and the hotel is entitled to charge the costs for the first night of the customer's stay.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER:
1. Customer has the right to use the booked spaces and their equipment, as well as the equipment of common areas.
2. Customer is responsible for all damages caused to the room during the stay and agrees to pay any costs for repairs, replacements or special cleaning. The amount of the payment will be determined by the hotel.
3. Customer is obliged to report all faults and possible deficiencies during his stay at the hotel so that a remedy can be negotiated.
4. Customer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the hotel's accommodation services no later than on the day of arrival, then the guest is obliged to pay other costs - additional services (restaurant services, minibar and other hotel services) no later than on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed. If the amount is not paid, the hotel is entitled to charge the corresponding amount from the guest's payment card after his departure.
5. Customer may withdraw from the contract on the basis of cancellation conditions or in the event that the hotel has not provided customer with pre-agreed services corresponding to the hotel's standard.
6. Check-in time at the hotel is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Early check-in is possible only after agreement with the hotel and may be charged.
7. Check-out time is before 12:00 on the day of departure. Late check-out is possible upon agreement with the hotel and may be charged.
8. The entire hotel is non-smoking. In case of violation of this regulation and smoking in the hotel room or in the common areas of the hotel, the hotel will charge the customer a fine of 300€ for cleaning the hotel room or common areas. Smoking is only possible in front of the hotel in a designated area.
9. The time of night rest is between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Behavior that leads to disturbance of other guests during the quiet time of the night is strictly prohibited (includes listening to loud music, television, shouting in rooms, corridors, and other disruptive behavior). In the event of a serious violation of this rule, the hotel may penalize customers with a financial fine of up to 400€ or, in necessary cases, call the police.
10. Dogs can be accommodated upon confirmation by the hotel for a fee.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL:
1. The hotel is obliged to provide accommodation for the customer on the basis of pre-agreed services that correspond to the hotel's standard.
2. In the event that the hotel cannot accommodate the customer on the basis of a pre-made and confirmed reservation, the hotel is obliged to provide adequate accommodation for the customer in another facility.
1. These conditions are valid from September 1st, 2021 and the hotel reserves the right to change them, and the customer is obliged to follow these current conditions.
2. The hotel collects guests' personal data only for the period necessary until the end of the provision of the agreed services and does not provide this data to a third party.